Formal Concept Analysis Homepage --
Table of Contents/Sitemap --
Formal Concept Analysis Homepage
Formal Concept Analysis (FCA) is a mathematical theory of data analysis using
formal contexts and concept lattices. The contents of this site can be
accessed by clicking on one of the red objects in the
concept lattice below or via the table of contents.
FCA Demo, Concept Neighbourhoods in
Roget's Thesaurus and WordNet.
Current Conferences on Formal Concept Analysis
Conferences with special sessions/workshops on FCA:
- CLA 2022 Tallin, Estonia, June 2022.
(permanent CLA website).
- ICCS 2022
Münster, Germany, September 2022.
- FCA4AI Vienna, co-located with IJCAI,
July 2022. (Caution: I am not sure whether the link is safe)
- ICFCA 2023 in Kassel, Germany. There will not be an ICFCA conference in 2022!
Also possibly of interest:
Diagrams conference series
CARLA workshop series
- CDUD 2022 at ACIIDS 2022,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, November 2022.
- IPMU 2022 Milan, Italy, July 2022.
- IFCS 2022 Porto, Portugal, July 2022.
Information about the
Formal Concept Analysis mailing list
Older Versions of this Website
Older versions of this site are available at
Copyright 2007. Uta Priss
Please send comments about this site to: